The short-cuffed Hydra H2O gloves are perfect for cold and wet urban days thanks to the waterproof hydratex® membrane and insulating Thinsulate® G liner combined with warm tri-fleece. Protection comes from a hard-shell knuckle protector and Temperfoam® at the fingers, thumbs and palms. An adjustment strap at the wrist allows the rider to customize the fit. In the rain, a visor wiper allows the rider to keep a clear view of the road, while the connect fingertips allow the rider to operate touch screen devices such as a smartphone without the need to remove a glove.
PROTECTION FEATURES OUTERSHELL: Goatskin drum dyed | PWR|shell | PWR|shell 500D stretch | connect finger tip fabric | synthetic PU leather | PWR|shell twill stretch | flock PU INSULATION: 3M™ Thinsulate® G | polar fleece LINING: Tri-fleece liner WATERPROOFING AND BREATHABILITY: Hydratex® | Z-liner with McFit® technology PROTECTION: PWR|shell 500D stretch hard-shell knuckle | Temperfoam® | PWR|shield knit COMPOSITION: 47% Polyamide, 41% Leather, 8% Polyester, 3% Polyurethane, 2% Span VISIBILITY: Reflection
ERGONOMIC FEATURES FIT: City fit ADJUSTABILITY: Adjustment Strap FEATURES: Connect finger tip; visor wipe; knitted cuffRead more...
Free Shipping for purchases over $200
Flat Rate Shipping of $10 for purchases under $200
Items can be returned under the following conditions:
- Exchanges for non-warranty reason are only offered on stock item(s) not on item(s) ordered under any special conditions or as a one off, unless otherwise arranged at the time of ordering
- The item(s) must have only been tried on for fit rather than used for any period
- The item(s) must be returned in as-new condition with all packaging, tags and labelling as received
- The item must be returned within 2 weeks of the customer having received it. It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of placing an order, to ensure they will be available to receive the item(s) within the quoted delivery period
- The cost of returning the item to REV’IT! Australia is at the customer’s expense
- The cost of sending the exchanged item from REV’IT! Australia to the customer may fall on the customer and is at the discretion of REV’IT Australia.