The Sirius H2O glove features the same construction as the Pegasus H2O gloves with additional layers of protection. They don't feel like typical winter gloves thanks to the minimally bulky Thinsulate® C layer on the inside and a warm Thinsulate® G layer on the outside where protection against the cold is needed the most. The protection in the Sirius glove features a TPU hard shell knuckle for those riders who value that extra sliding and impact protection in case of a crash.
PROTECTION FEATURES OUTERSHELL: Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish | connect finger tip fabric | synthetic PU leather | PWR|shell twill stretch | flock PU LINING: Tri-fleece liner INSULATION: High loft fur liner | 3M™ Thinsulate® G | 3M™ Thinsulate® C WATERPROOFING AND BREATHABILITY: Hydratex® | Z-liner PROTECTION: Goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle | Temperfoam® | SEESOFT™ covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider VISIBILITY: Laminated reflection COMPOSITION: 64% Leather, 30% Polyester, 6% Polyurethane
ERGONOMIC FEATURES FIT: Tour fit ADJUSTABILITY: Adjustment strap; adjustment tab FEATURES: Elastic; stretch lips; connect finger tip; visor wipe; regular cuffRead more...
Free Shipping for purchases over $200
Flat Rate Shipping of $10 for purchases under $200
Items can be returned under the following conditions:
- Exchanges for non-warranty reason are only offered on stock item(s) not on item(s) ordered under any special conditions or as a one off, unless otherwise arranged at the time of ordering
- The item(s) must have only been tried on for fit rather than used for any period
- The item(s) must be returned in as-new condition with all packaging, tags and labelling as received
- The item must be returned within 2 weeks of the customer having received it. It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of placing an order, to ensure they will be available to receive the item(s) within the quoted delivery period
- The cost of returning the item to REV’IT! Australia is at the customer’s expense
- The cost of sending the exchanged item from REV’IT! Australia to the customer may fall on the customer and is at the discretion of REV’IT Australia.