Boots Discovery OutDry
The Discovery OutDry boots are designed for motorcyclists who need the stability and safety of off-road boots, the features and user-friendliness of a tour boot and the comfort of a trekking boot. The Vibram® Overland Sole provides grip, stability and control, and the added multi density EVA layer absorbs shock while the anatomic foot bed makes the boot extremely comfortable. The clever Boa closure significantly reduces the weight of the boot and makes for a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob. The laminated OutDry® membrane keeps feet dry and the reinforced areas offer topnotch protection without making any concessions to comfort.
PROTECTION FEATURES: OUTERSHELL: Suede leather; rubber; Cordura® 500D ;full grain cowhide WATERPROOFING: OutDry® PROTECTION: SEESOFT™ protection at shin and tongue; thermoformed heel cup; thermoformed toecap; injected ankle cup; thermoformed shin guard
ERGONOMIC FEATURES: VISIBILITY: Reflection at heel ADJUSTABILITY: Boa® Closure System; adjustable hook and loop closure FEATURES:Vibram® Apex Sole;Multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole; TPU heel stabilizer; rubber gear shift pad; anatomical shaped foot bed; PP insole with integrated shank;anatomically shaped ankle cup; gusseted tongue; reinforced heel; reinforced toe;comfort collar; silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining;easy entrance pull strap; replaceable Vibram® Apex Sole; rubber abrasion edgeRead more...
Free Shipping for purchases over $200
Flat Rate Shipping of $10 for purchases under $200
Items can be returned under the following conditions:
- Exchanges for non-warranty reason are only offered on stock item(s) not on item(s) ordered under any special conditions or as a one off, unless otherwise arranged at the time of ordering
- The item(s) must have only been tried on for fit rather than used for any period
- The item(s) must be returned in as-new condition with all packaging, tags and labelling as received
- The item must be returned within 2 weeks of the customer having received it. It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of placing an order, to ensure they will be available to receive the item(s) within the quoted delivery period
- The cost of returning the item to REV’IT! Australia is at the customer’s expense
- The cost of sending the exchanged item from REV’IT! Australia to the customer may fall on the customer and is at the discretion of REV’IT Australia.