Gloves Summit 2 H2O Ladies
The Summit 2 H2O ladies gloves are designed for the same purpose as the men’s version. The specs of providing comfort, waterproofing and durability are equal, while the fit is patterned to a woman's hand. The smaller fit required a change in design, as the originally designed surface area was not large enough to incorporate a SEESOFT™ palm slider covered with TPU hard shell. Thus a SEESOFT™ palm slider surfaced with SuperFabric® has been incorporated. The solution offers the same level of protection with much more flexibility, resulting in a better and more comfortable fit.
PROTECTION FEATURES OUTERSHELL: Goatskin drum dyed; goat diamond with WR finish; PWR|Kevlar stretch; suede leather with WR finish; connect finger tip fabric with WR finish LINING: Tri-fleece liner WATERPROOFING AND BREATHABILITY: Hydratex® | Z-liner with McFit® technology PROTECTION: 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle; goat skin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors; SEESOFT™ covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider; Temperfoam® COMPOSITION: 82% Leather, 13% Polyamide, 5% Other VISIBILITY: Laminated reflection
ERGONOMIC FEATURES FIT: Tour fit ADJUSTABILITY: Single motion closure system at cuff FEATURES: Elastic; stretch panel; connect finger tip; visor wiper; grip patch; regular cuffRead more...
Free Shipping for purchases over $200
Flat Rate Shipping of $10 for purchases under $200
Items can be returned under the following conditions:
- Exchanges for non-warranty reason are only offered on stock item(s) not on item(s) ordered under any special conditions or as a one off, unless otherwise arranged at the time of ordering
- The item(s) must have only been tried on for fit rather than used for any period
- The item(s) must be returned in as-new condition with all packaging, tags and labelling as received
- The item must be returned within 2 weeks of the customer having received it. It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of placing an order, to ensure they will be available to receive the item(s) within the quoted delivery period
- The cost of returning the item to REV’IT! Australia is at the customer’s expense
- The cost of sending the exchanged item from REV’IT! Australia to the customer may fall on the customer and is at the discretion of REV’IT Australia.