Dirt 2 Gloves
The DIRT summer glove offers the perfect balance between protection and ventilation. Lightweight mesh and perforated leather parts allow air to flow freely along the hands, keeping you cool. The level of safety is exceptional for a mesh glove, thanks to high-quality leather, dual-comp palm slider, Albany cowhide hard-shell knuckle, and PU-injected finger knuckles. The DIRT is comfort and safety rolled into one glove.
PROTECTION FEATURES OUTERSHELL: Air stretch mesh | connect finger tip fabric | goatskin | pampas cowhide (PU coated) | synthetic PU leather | automan stretch LINING: Tri-fleece liner PROTECTION: PU rubber palm slider | Temperfoam® | TPU hard-shell knuckle | PWR|aramid | PU injected finger knuckles COMPOSITION: 54% leather, 34% Polyamide, 11% Polyester, 1% Polyurethane
ERGONOMIC FEATURES FIT: Tour fit ADJUSTABILITY: Adjustment tab VENTILATION: Ventilation panels | ventilated TPR injected knuckles FEATURES: Connect finger tip | elastic | grip patches | stretch lips | short cuffRead more...
Free Shipping for purchases over $200
Flat Rate Shipping of $10 for purchases under $200
Items can be returned under the following conditions:
- Exchanges for non-warranty reason are only offered on stock item(s) not on item(s) ordered under any special conditions or as a one off, unless otherwise arranged at the time of ordering
- The item(s) must have only been tried on for fit rather than used for any period
- The item(s) must be returned in as-new condition with all packaging, tags and labelling as received
- The item must be returned within 2 weeks of the customer having received it. It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of placing an order, to ensure they will be available to receive the item(s) within the quoted delivery period
- The cost of returning the item to REV’IT! Australia is at the customer’s expense
- The cost of sending the exchanged item from REV’IT! Australia to the customer may fall on the customer and is at the discretion of REV’IT Australia.